maandag 10 november 2014

Daisy for birthday

For third birthday I made a tunnel card with Daisy DDS3339. Under the stamp I adhered star cut out with Marianne D CR1226. I used pink papers Marianne D Dolls House and Fresh Flowers. I added big flowers Marianne D CR1203, withe flowers made with CR1201and blue roses RB2214. I also used leaves and branches Marianne D CR1264, LR0256 and LR0151. On the top of my card I adhered banner LR0329, on the left side I added stars DF3408. 



Inside of the card I added stars  DF3408, name cut out with Marianne D CR1281 and number Marianne D COL1347.



Thank you for watching. Have a nice day!
Monika

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Schitterend! En wat een leuk model deze tunnelkaart!
    groetjes Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Magnificent job done Monica!!!
    Love the image and girly Birthday card. The design is so beautiful with your PP choice and all the embellishments! Love how you added the name, number and stars at the inside, Truly amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Woww....beautiful Monica!! Love this kind of a card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, wat een leuke kaart. Beautiful Monica :-)

    lieve groet, Petra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.