vrijdag 21 juni 2013

With Love....

Hello from Australia, It's Julie here and I'm very pleased to be sharing my first card with you as a member of the lovely Don and Daisy DT. I love these 2 cuties and all Marianne Designs products really, so stayed tuned over the coming months for more pretty cards from me.
 Today I have chosen a sweet romantic scene for my card using DDS3330. 
This is what I came up with:


Marianne Dies used: CR1248, CR1250, LR0270
Marianne products: JU0883 heart charm, JU0886 pink daisies, CA3103 pearl swirl
My image is coloured with Copic Markers


For more photos and full details on colours used pop by my blog Stamps, Paper, Ribbons and Things 
 I always enjoy visitors. I hope you enjoyed my card for today, have a wonderful and creative week.
 Until next time, Hugs Julie P

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Julie, What a beautiful card! Love this color.
    Welcome in our team!
    Greets,
    Neline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So gorgeous.
    Greetings and have a nice weekend, Carola

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks so much everyone
    Hugs Julie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. a beautiful card, so gorgeous.
    the colours are so soft. nice ribbon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.